Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nicole + Brandon : Send off party!!

My friends Nicole and Brandon are becoming frequent flyers here on my blog, but I just love them!
Because they are getting married in Scotland in October, they wanted to celebrate with all their friends and family who couldn't be there. Instead of waiting for nicer weather after they return to have an at-home reception, they decided to have a send off party before they went! I think that is the neatest idea! It was at her dad's house in Grass Lake, Michigan, and was the perfect summer gathering.
Nicole went all out with a bunch of DIY projects, including these awesome center pieces:




They looked so cute, I just had to take their photos. Here are a few of my favorites from the day:







Isn't she stunning?


















Gorgeous!




Thanks again guys, for enduring me putting my camera in your face. I can't wait to see you in Scotland!


No comments:

Post a Comment